Thursday, February 6, 2020

Truth or Dare by Pixie Perkins (Review)

Truth or Dare by Pixie Perkins



Title: Truth or Dare
Series: Standalone
Author: Pixie Perkins
Publisher: Indie Published
Genre: Teen and Young Adult
Ages of Main Characters: Seventeen and Eighteen
Religion: None Mentioned
Josh is a player. Players never change. Or could they?
Madison is what some people call a nerd. but could she turn the player from of his ways?
My Review:


This book is super clean and refreshing, and honestly I already want to reread it. Pixie has such a way of making swoon worthy males (which I might have mentioned to her once or twice lol!) and relatable females. I highly recommend this book for any age but definitely for tweens and teenagers. She is also working on getting My Boyfriend's Best Friend made into paperbacks...so why not give them as gifts?!
As I said, Truth or Dare is completely clean. There are hints of guys using curses but they are cut off before that can mention, so its nothing to work about. This book does not have to be read before or after My Boyfriend's Best friend. However, it is a spinoff of the series, so I do recommend it. Some of the characters make an appearance in this book, but older.
Pixie always makes us question how the book will end and I love that. She leaves such a mystery! Ugh, I could go on forever. This book is perfect for a beach read or just a fast summer read. I highly recommend!
I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from Pixie Perkins herself. All views expressed are only my honest review.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Post:

Six Years of Always Keep Fighting + How I came to find Supernatural

                       A L W A Y S   K E E P                         F I G H T I N G  This week marks the 6th Anniversary of Always Keep Fig...