Thursday, March 5, 2020

When We Began by Judy Corry (Book Review)

When We Began by Judy Corry
A short and sweet review for one of my favorite authors!
81jlhfvkmol.sr160240_bg243243243-1
About the Book:
What's the first rule when staying at your best friend's house for the week? Don't fall for her older brother.
I never paid much attention to my best friend's older brother until he refused to kiss me.
After that humiliating day, I promised myself that Liam Turner would regret ever making me feel less than worthy.
But then I got stuck spending the week at his house.
So to make the best of the situation, I made plans to find my next summer boyfriend and flaunt it in Liam's face.
Revenge was working great until Liam made a U-turn and targeted his charm and hotness on me.
A practice date? Sure. I'd show him what he'd been missing.
Falling for the enemy was not on the agenda.
I LOVED this book. I feel like the word love is a understatement. Judy Corry has never failed me with her amazing books. Her writing is so sweet and cleansing. Her books definitely are refreshing and so clean. I highly recommend any of her books.
I was gifted a copy of this novella through a promotion the author was doing through their newsletter. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Post:

Six Years of Always Keep Fighting + How I came to find Supernatural

                       A L W A Y S   K E E P                         F I G H T I N G  This week marks the 6th Anniversary of Always Keep Fig...