Thursday, February 6, 2020

Fate & Fortune Robin Daniels (Review)

Fate & Fortune by Robin Daniels


Title: Fate & Fortune
Author: Robin Daniels
Publisher: Indie Published
Genre: Teen and Young Adult
Ages of Main Characters: Around Seventeen and Eighteen
Religion: None Mentioned
My Review:

I just finished reading Fate and Fortune by Robin Daniels. I loved each and every one of the characters. They had such playful spirits. I loved how first thing in the beginning Bryce told us that he’d loved Paige since they were children, but had never had the nerve to tell her. I also enjoyed all the humor throughout the book.
“Then Jason asked her out first and basically flushed all my hopes down the toilet.” —Bryce.
I’ll be honest, I knew I was gonna love this book right from the start. Lord was I right. I like how respectful Bryce as of Paige and how he protected her even as a fake boyfriend. The book takes place in Texas which is also very intriguing.
Robin really did good on the plot and personalities. I could tell the difference between all the characters.

I loved it when I found out the whole mustang thing. (I won’t spoil it 😉) Not to mention the amazing kiss in the cafeteria. I definitely recommend this book to a mature teen. Probably about the age 16+ depending on the person :)
Content:
Couple mentions of a wiener.
Suggestion of Bryce only dating Paige to get in her pants. (which was definitely not the case.)
Couple mentions of a girl possibly seeing Jason’s goods or experiencing his manhood.
Couple mentions of balls.
One or two mentions of her ex wanting to have sex. (Didn’t happen.)
A mention of tampons jokingly.
A mention of groped jokingly.
A couple making out under the bleachers.


I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from Robin Daniels herself. All views expressed are only my honest review.


1 comment:

  1. This is my very first time i visit here. I located so quite a few interesting things in your web site particularly its discussion. From the tons of remarks on your articles, I guess I am not the only one particular getting all the enjoyment right here! keep up the very good do the job. this page

    ReplyDelete

Latest Post:

Six Years of Always Keep Fighting + How I came to find Supernatural

                       A L W A Y S   K E E P                         F I G H T I N G  This week marks the 6th Anniversary of Always Keep Fig...