Monday, August 19, 2019

Writers Best Pens!





Pens are definitely VERY important for a writer. Even if you write your complete novel on a fancy online document, you still probably have notebooks and many papers of plotting and character mapping. Or little travel notebooks with random ideas while your out. There is always a possibility that you'll need a good pen and this is the blog post for it!


    My all time favorite pens are the Paper Mate Flair Felt Tip pens. They were so easy to write with even when your scribbling a quick imperfect note.

By Clicking Here you can buy this 12 count from Amazon. I definitely recommend getting a couple colors. The colored ones are great for underlining and color coordinating important paragraphs, ideas, dialogue, etc. when working on your novel. They are also great for writing in Christmas and Birthday Cards or even planners! They are my Go-To pens everyday for everything.

 Click here to check them out!Here is a image where you can see just how amazing the tips are. I've had mine for at least five months and haven't had any problems with them running out out of ink or the tips getting messed up. The tips make writing soft and they glide so easily!

All though, if you're still skeptical you can just get a simple six pack of black for a very reasonable price. Just click here. You can even share with friends, family, and coo-workers! You will not regret buying these pens.

There are also even smaller packs below.

Now, if my long talk has already sold you on these pens lol, then here are some more pack opinions for you to check out!
Right here is a 16 count pack with almost all the colors. Click Here to view them.

Beside the 16 is a 24 pack and I probably recommend this and the black pack because these pens are just that good!


For those who are unsure still, I recommend this 5 pack which comes with a couple colors and a black! Best of both worlds. Give them a try!



I really hope you'll take a look at these pens because I'm serious, I wouldn't use any other pens if I didn't have to. If you'd like to look through all the different pack and style opinions just click here!

I am a affiliate for Amazon and will get a small profit if you buy these pens. I am not responsible for the product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Post:

Six Years of Always Keep Fighting + How I came to find Supernatural

                       A L W A Y S   K E E P                         F I G H T I N G  This week marks the 6th Anniversary of Always Keep Fig...