Friday, February 14, 2020

A Bookish Valentine's Day with my Book Boyfriends (2020)

A Bookish Valentine's Day with my Book Boyfriends (2020)

Happy Valentines Day my lovelies!!



February has been a crazy monthand not just because it's my birthday month either. *wink wink* But no, it's been crazy since Christmas. However, I feel like I'm finally starting to get back onto my feet again and getting ahead of schedule.

Speaking of schedules, I'm also finally getting a better posting schedule for my YouTube Channel. I'm now trying to post about two or three times a week. 

So far this week I was able to get two Valentines tags up! Including the Valentine's Day Sweetheart Book Tag and the Valentine's Day Book Tag.

[add videos here]

Anyways, beside dealing with life's struggles, I've been totally obsessing over Supernatural (especially Dean Winchester) and so I'm interested, who's your book boyfriends?

Mine are mainly Damon Salvatore and Dean Winchester. *shrugs* What can I say?

If you're reading this, than you probably know I've been rebooting my blog since I moved from Wordpress to Blogger. I have to say, it's one of the best decisions I've made regarding my blog. I'm super happy to be getting back into writing blog post for you guys and cannot wait to connect with you all!

Much love as always,
Faith

More to check out...

View this post on Instagram

QOTD: If you were to write a Valentine’s Day letter to one of your book boyfriends, who would it be and what would it say? I’d either write one to Damon Salvatore or Dean Winchester...or both. 😉 And I’d tell them how much their fictional existence means to me. Plus, a lot of other lovey-dovey stuff. ____________________________________________ I feel like it’s been forever once again since the last time I posted, but I’m super excited about my Valentine’s Day pictures! Plus, P.S. I Still Love You will be coming out soon!!!! 😍 I’m so excited. Anyways, a quick update for you guys who don’t know, it’s been SUPER crazy for me and I haven’t felt up to being as social as I usually am. However, I will be getting back on schedule with everything in the coming week or two. I have a new YouTube video going up today as well so stay tuned on my stories for that. ALSO! I’ve officially hit 100 subscribers on YouTube and 2K followers on Instagram within the same two days! Y’all are amazing and you mean the world to me. Thank you once again for that. As always, much love! —Faith
A post shared by 𝑭𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑳𝒂𝒏𝒆 † (@faithlaneauthor) on



View this post on Instagram

A post shared by 𝑭𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑳𝒂𝒏𝒆 † (@faithlaneauthor) on

1 comment:

  1. Damon Salvatore is a very good pick!

    Kayleigh x
    https://hazelnutmusings.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Post:

Six Years of Always Keep Fighting + How I came to find Supernatural

                       A L W A Y S   K E E P                         F I G H T I N G  This week marks the 6th Anniversary of Always Keep Fig...