Friday, January 31, 2020

My Boyfriend’s Best Friend by Pixie Perkins (Review)

My Boyfriend's Best Friend by Pixie Perkins



This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is 41jmin9mpsl.jpg
Click the cover to buy your copy!



This book is super cute. Most I say much more besides that? Lol!

When Derek asked her to be his girlfriend I found it completely unexpected. I was shocked and become extremely excited seeing as this was the way the plot was going. I went into this book without knowing anything about it.
"I want to impress her," he said. I believe there's more to it then that. I'm finding the main character pretty reliable with what she is going through. I know I'm in for a good ride.
I also love the whole dart scene lol!
*When I finished the book*: Just wow. The ending was so unexpected! I love Derek and all the other characters. Pixie definitely surprised me with this ending and I need more. Lots more. (Which we can all get more in the sequel, My Fiancé's Best Friend). This book is also perfect for Valentines, super cute and romantic. It is also great for when you're just looking for a cute and easy read. This book will make you swoon and laugh for sure. Pixie did a great job. I still do not understand how she makes her male characters so...ugh, if only I knew how to put these fictional characters into words...JUST BUY A COPY. Lol!
Also, if you are worried but content. Stop. This is one of the cleanest books I've read. It's so clean that I can't even make a content section because there is nothing to warn about.
A copy of this book was given to me by the author. Thanks Pixie!
If you'd like to see my review for Pixie Perkins' other book, Truth or Dare just click the link!
Disclaimer: I was given a copy of this book by the author. All options are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Post:

Six Years of Always Keep Fighting + How I came to find Supernatural

                       A L W A Y S   K E E P                         F I G H T I N G  This week marks the 6th Anniversary of Always Keep Fig...