Friday, May 15, 2020

Claimed by Bella Night (Book Review)

Claimed By Bella Night
Crescent City Wolves
A Werewolf Shifter Romance


     About the Book:

She’s his mate and he will risk everything to protect her. 

The death of his brother forces Greyson West to take his rightful spot in a pack of outlaw wolf shifters. He accepts his fate in order to protect his family, but when a dangerous encounter brings him face-to-face with his mate, he finds himself risking everything for love. The only problem. . . she’s human. 

Etti Blackwell is a smart-mouthed tattoo artist with a fierce independent streak. So when a sexy wolf shifter turns her world upside down, she doesn’t take kindly to it. Greyson may have rescued her, but she doesn’t trust him. It’s his fault she’s on the run from werewolves!

As the pack’s savage Alpha closes in, Grey does the unthinkable to keep Etti safe, triggering a curse so powerful it may just cost them both their lives. Unless . . . Can Grey win Etti’s heart and prove he’s her mate before the next hunter’s moon? 

Crescent City Wolves will transport fans of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, and The Originals to a world unlike any other...
     My Review:

This book gave me what I've been craving without me even knowing I was craving it.

     Oh. My. Gosh. I've been in a reading slump since reading a not-so-good book back in September, but, Bella Night pulled me right out of it with her first werewolf shifter romance. I was jaw-dropped at so many points in this book, fangirling and swooning even. There was even once or twice I was so annoyed with one or two characters with good reason. Mrs. Night pulled me into her story so fast and I couldn't let go of it after being sucked in. 

    This book gave me so many feels so fast that it reminded me of why I love books and why I write books myself. Like, my words cannot do this book any justice. It deserves to be hyped. It deserves to be read by every fan of Vampire Diaries and every shifter lover. 

    And Greyson... *happy sigh* Gray is the kinda fictional character that will definitely make your knees weak. He always said the right things at the right times and I loved it. He immediately knew what he wanted and didn't waste any time to make sure he protected it. And don't even get me started on the other guys, especially, West. *sigh again* I loved him. 

    But my final overall thoughts are, I love this book and more people need to read it. I recommend this to 18+ just simply for the content because there is cussing, sex, and sexual references. However, the sex isn't detailed but is just enough to warm you up. I love this book and do recommend to lovers of Teen Wolf, Vampire Diaries, Wolf Blood, or any other show like that. Please do yourself a favor and pick it up. *wink wink*




I'm also going to be reading the other books in the series (started the second one this morning) and I'll be having reviews go up for them as well! Stay tuned. You can check out the rest of the books below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Post:

Six Years of Always Keep Fighting + How I came to find Supernatural

                       A L W A Y S   K E E P                         F I G H T I N G  This week marks the 6th Anniversary of Always Keep Fig...