Thursday, February 6, 2020

Meet Me There by Judy Corry (Review)





Title: Meet Me There
Series: RidgeWater High
Author: Judy Corry
Publisher: Indie Published
Genre: Teen and Young Adult
Ages of Main Characters: Seventeen and Eighteen
Religion: Not sure if one was mentioned



My Review:

This book made me feel feelings a book hasn't made me feel in a while. Judy Corry definitely did a excellent job of developing a beautifully created book. I loved it so much I had to get the Kindle version plus the paperback.
I definitely recommend this book to anyone who loves to swoon, laugh, or even get a little emotional. This book makes a perfect read for anytime of year-a cute summer read or a book to curl up with in the winter.
I loved Luke and Ashley's personalities. I love how the author didn't make Luke a male that thinks he needs to be strong all the time. Yes, he didn't tell anyone about his mother, but after we learn Luke is actually an emotional person, he opens up to Ashley about his life. I love that.
For the overall content of the book, it was completely clean from my remembrance.

Content:
This book was overall clean, expect for a few sexual references, and mentions of a jockstrap.


This book was not given to me, I bought this with my own money and choose to review it. All views expressed are only my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Post:

Six Years of Always Keep Fighting + How I came to find Supernatural

                       A L W A Y S   K E E P                         F I G H T I N G  This week marks the 6th Anniversary of Always Keep Fig...